[Building Sakai] Sakai Permissions

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 02:12:31 PST 2010

This page looks great. I will give it a read and make some comments.

BRIGHT IDEA: Wouldn't it be good if when a permission was presented within a tool, there was a hyperlink to a modal window that popped up an explanation culled from Kara's wiki page. This would really help our users!

Even just having a tool tip (mouse over text) which was the "Permission Description" would be a boon.

Adam