[Building Sakai] Maven profiles question

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Nov 11 10:49:27 PST 2010

BTW, in our branch of evaluation, the sakai2.7 profile is activated by default.  If we remove that and leave it without a default activation, evalport builds OK.

So a possible solution is that every project with dependencies on indie projects could manage those dependencies across sakai versions with profiles with the understanding that none of them can define a default profile.  It would be better if we didn't need that restriction.

Jim