[Building Sakai] evals tool and MySQL

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Nov 5 18:24:23 PDT 2010

To answer the original question, we are. Mysql 5.1, everything Innodb. Hosted on Solaris 10 with a ZFS file system on Sun J4000 disks.

I'm pretty happy. We are seeing 3700 queries / sec averaged over the life of the Mysql, with much higher peaks. Load peaks around 25% of CPU, and  low disk activity (2/3 or more writes).