[Building Sakai] RV: Site language selector.

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Nov 5 07:15:56 PDT 2010

Hi Diego,

   This is indeed long been a request in the international community. The request was documented in SAK-10393, and I just noticed another JIRA opened today (SAK-19449) which seems to address the same issue. Is your patch the same as Miguel's? If not, I'd attach your patch to SAK-10393 when you've finished testing.

Thanks!
- Beth