[Building Sakai] Problem in Email Configuration

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Wed Nov 3 14:57:37 PDT 2010

I am referring to announcement tool.
I have problem with to address why is send to no-reply at localhost
I have configured from address now it send from the user's email address who
is sending the announcement

Please check the attached image

muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk

*As a muslim I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the
duty to be a fighter **for *
***truth and justice as **It is always more difficult to fight against faith
than against knowledge*
*
*