[Building Sakai] Site Groups in Evaluations

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 05:53:00 PDT 2010

Hi all,

How do the site groups in Evaluations work, specifically, what conditions need to be met before they can be selected when setting up the Evaluations?

I am an administrator and am in a site called 'Evaluations site'. In another site there is a group. I've created an evaluation, yet I can only see the other site's group when I am actually in the group myself. And then, it is greyed out, ie I cannot select it at all. It is teasing me. See attached screenshot.

What do I need to do to get this active?

thanks,