[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] adding the same users to different classes

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Mon Nov 1 07:13:12 PDT 2010

Bruce,
at UM we use some sakai.properties to do something like this - add what
we call 'affiliates' to each site with a certain string in the provider
id (the id that identifies the particular course section for the site).
Using it depends on having an identifier associated with the course site
though - i.e. the 'provider id' field that you see when editing a realm
for a site with the admin Realms tool.
There is an (old) doc that gives some info - search for 'affiliate'.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/architecture/sakai_properties.doc

John