[Building Sakai] Fwd: A little difficulty

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Wed May 26 05:44:24 PDT 2010

Hi Hassan:

If you'll forgive me, I'm forwarding this along to the sakai-dev list,
because I'm afraid my Sakai installation knowledge is rusty, to say
the least, and my Windows Vista experience is nil. Can someone here
point Hassan to where the sakai.properties file could be found in
Vista? If I'm reading this right, you're stuck on section 3.1 of the
2.6 installation guide [1]

~Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/UwE5Ag