[Building Sakai] Sakai Installation Screencasts

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Fri May 21 09:08:17 PDT 2010

I've taken the liberty of adding this worthy idea to the list of tasks
that might be addressed in the Sakai Working Sessions at the Denver
conference. It might be a great teachable moment for a newer Sakai
user with more experienced hovering around for input.
http://wiki.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF2010/Sakai+Working+Session+Start

-- Nate