[Building Sakai] Citation Helper/Google Scholar on nightly build: No more links to Sakai

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Fri May 21 06:51:37 PDT 2010

Exactly, here is a printscreen done on one of the 2.6 qa test instances
(http://qa9-us.sakaiproject.org/portal/). You can see you can't import
the citation in Sakai.
It also the sam behaviour on the 2.7 qa test instance
(http://qa8-us.sakaiproject.org/portal/)

Since the problem is in on all our instance, the modification must from
Google.

Awa,