[Building Sakai] Set permission for resources

Le Nguyen Thach nevilarus at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:20:56 PDT 2010

Currently I'm developing a new tool to share resources among sakai users.
Resources upload via my tool can be accessed by everyone or only by users
belong to some worksites. For example, resource A can only be accessed by
members of worksite B and C,but not members of worksite D.

Is there anyway to do it using content service ? Because, as far as I know,
the content service only allows me to set permission for resource within a
specific site.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Le Nguyen Thach