[Building Sakai] How to modify method "Manage Group" (Sakai 2.6.0)

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Thu May 20 05:52:36 PDT 2010

Hi Ngo

we have actually worked on creating a better tool/UI for managing
groups. We call it the Group Manager.

Here (
http://blogs.uct.ac.za/blog/lovemores-world/2010/03/04/group-manager-ui-for-sakai-and-vula
) is more information, a video demo and instructions on how to install
it to your sakai 2.6.x instance.

The code is being updated over the next few days with more features.
Use it as a demo for now and if you would like to use it in production,
let me know.

Kind regards

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

>>> On 5/19/2010 at 5:39 PM, in message
<AANLkTin8iBGf1AK3RKvxFg7ZkOw9LqvlZDiIllRUEuZ9 at mail.gmail.com>, Trí Ngô
Thanh<tridaihiep1711 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,
I use Sakai and find that the tool to manage group of a site can be
more conveninent, and that 's the request of my project.It 's esier if i
deploy a new grouptool. But i think modify source is better for Teaching
Assistant to use.
So I want to know where the source code of method "Manage group" ( we
can find it in "Site Info" of a site )!!!
Thank you.
P/s : I use Sakai 2.6.0
--
Ngo Thanh Tri

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###