[Building Sakai] Maximum total size at resources?

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue May 18 06:17:24 PDT 2010

I think it might be worth stretching the "no feature changes in
maintenance branches" rule to merge this one into 2-6-x, given it's
obvious usefulness and that it appears relatively safe (being in
production in at least 4 2-6-x sites).

(Cue resurgence of periodic debate about maintenance branch policy
...)

Regards
Stephen

>>> Jeff Ziegler <ziegler at umich.edu> 5/18/2010 3:06 PM >>>
As are we.  Included in the 2.6.2 release we rolled this past
Saturday.  This is something our users have been requesting (and I've

been advocating for) for 5 years.  A much needed feature, IMO.  Now
let's get a Reset Defaults button put in all permissions interfaces.

Jeff

On May 18, 2010, at 4:34 AM, Adam Marshall wrote:

> We're using it as a patch to 2.6

> On 05/18/2010 10:52 AM, Jean-Francois Leveque wrote:
>> Have you started using 2.7 recently or are you using it with 2.6,
D?

siteQuota at org.sakaiproject.service.legacy.content.ContentHostingSer

Si
La
ión por cualquier medio del contenido de  este  correo
podría

Spanish

Si
La

Spanish

"New != better.  Different != better.  Only better == better."

Jeff Ziegler - CTools Support Supervisor
CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons, Duderstadt Center

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###