[Building Sakai] SAK-8908 (Tools & Pages i18n)

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon May 17 10:09:23 PDT 2010

First of all, I'd revert the patch from the SAK-8908 branch -- this
not the final version was applied to trunk, so doesn't represent a
complete solution. You may optionally want to apply r65603, which
contains some cleaned up page/tool title translations.

Next I would download the Kernel 1.1.6 tag (which looks like the
latest tag) at https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/tags/kernel-1.1.6/
, then build and deploy. Next, modify the master pom.xml file (sakai/
master/pom.xml) and change the sakai.kernel.version to 1.1.6, then
generate a clean build from your 2.6.2 source.

- Beth