[Building Sakai] SAK-8908 (Tools & Pages i18n)

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon May 17 02:11:43 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

I have recently installed a Sakai 2.6.2 and I though that SAK-8908 would
be included in it, but I'm not able to get the tools and pages titles
dinamically changed as I change my user's language. The tools and pages
are showed in the Tomcat's language (spanish) and they don't change.

The binary kernel version is the 1.0.13 and I think that this version
has the patch included. Is it necessary to do something more to make it run?

Thanks in advance.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.