[Building Sakai] Project Coordination meetings

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Sun May 16 08:58:50 PDT 2010

A follow-up announcement to say that there's a sign-up page for these
Project Coordination meetings in Denver. [1]

The aim is to have most of these sessions revolve around the work
people are trying to get done, so in addition to some detective work
in JIRA I expect to be coming around to chat with those in a few key
development areas over the course of the next week or two. On the
sign-up sheet I've also included space for you to say what you will
want to work on.

As more of these details - including the boundaries of people's travel
plans - come to light, an agenda will firm up.

If schedules are a pinch and there is enough shared interest in a
particular working meeting we may shuffle some of the topics or have
spillover sessions on Monday or Thursday afternoon to accommodate. So
please do also use the sign-up sheet to note if that's your situation,
even if you can't make Sunday or Friday.

~Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/rgQhB