[Building Sakai] How to use addAlert(state, string) in AssignmentAction.java (Assignment tool)

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu May 13 05:13:03 PDT 2010

Hi,le tan vu:

Have you put the following into vm file? This will actually display the
state alert message.

$tlang.getString("sitdup.alert")$validator.escapeHtml($alertMessage)

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:39:25 +0700, le tan vu  wrote: Hello everybody.
I'm on the way modifying Assignment tool in order to provide better tool
for our faculty.
In order to display warning on a vm file, I saw that you use
addAlert(state, string). But when I try to do the same thing, the warning
does not display.
 Please show me how to use that function fully if you know.
Thanks in advanced.