[Building Sakai] Sakai SMS Tool

Jaques Smith jaques at psybergate.co.za
Thu May 13 00:10:50 PDT 2010

Hi, just a update. I found the problem.
I had to recreate the indexes on the db tables, kept on getting locks.
Then I also went through the routing code. It will not route a number without the country code. With the real SMPP gateway and sms's being send through a service provider this will not be a problem since they send the number with the country code but with the simulator it only sends what you give it. And, slap against my head, I used a number without the country code.

Hope I save someone else from a headache.
Jaques