[Building Sakai] auto save of final question not happening when time expires on timed test/quiz

Doreen Minich DMinich at messiah.edu
Mon May 10 06:44:46 PDT 2010

Good Morning,

First let me say this seems to be a sporadic problem. Our faculty are reporting that the final question in timed test is not getting saved when the time expires despite the pop stating "Time Expired! The time allowed for this assessment has expired.  Your answers have been automatically submitted."

Have any other sites experienced this?  I tested with a simple two question test set at 2 minutes in Firefox this morning and all answers were stored.  I tested on Friday with a 4 question test in 5 minutes and the last question was not saved and if I allowed multiple attempts of the test and it timed out none of the answers were stored.

Dorie Minich
Mesisah College
ITS
dminich at messiah.edu