[Building Sakai] auto schedule a Quartz job

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun May 9 04:30:31 PDT 2010

So how do I configure the job to automatically run at a specified time?

I don't want an administrator to have to go to the Job Scheduler to set it up (but they should be able to tweak it from there). I guess I could add the trigger details to the relevant tables but there's got to be a way to do this programmatically.

cheers,
Steve