[Building Sakai] auto schedule a Quartz job

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun May 9 04:05:07 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a Quartz job that I'd like to be able to auto schedule, ie via some Spring config/sakai.properties so that I can deploy it into a Sakai instance and it will be configured ready to go. I've looked at the StatefulJob, not sure if thats what I need though, as I don't need to maintain any state between runs, just have it run at a predetermined time.

Has anyone come across this or done something similar?

cheers,