[Building Sakai] When do scores from Assignments enter Gradebook

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:59:20 PDT 2010

If I make an assignment in the Assignments tool, and give it points
and include it in the gradebook, at what point will the scores appear
in the gradebook? In other words, what is the trigger that causes the
gradebook to pick up the assigned scores and incorporate them into the
calculated grade? I need to replicate the process of using the
Assignments tool to create assignments that count toward the course
grade.

Josh