[Building Sakai] Question about assessment templates (samigo)

Angel Nueda Lozano anueda at asic.upv.es
Mon May 3 00:40:38 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a question about assessmenttemplateid field (assessmentbase_t table).
I understand that this field should be at null when the assessment is a
template. But when the assessment is not a template should have the value of
template on which the assessment is based (always not null).

In our database we have many assessments that have the field to null and
are not templates. I suspect they are old assessments, or copies of old
assessments.

Am I right? There are some cases in which an assessment that is not
template could have the assessmenttemplateid field to null?//

Regards,

Angel