[Building Sakai] Samigo deleted tests aren't deleted in Gradebook (in 2.5.3)

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Mar 31 04:08:05 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

We have a fresh & clean 2.5.3 Sakai where we are having the next issue:

-We create a Samigo test with grading available in Gradebook and publish it.
-The test is showed in Gradebook as usual.
-We delete from Samigo the published test, and even the test itself. But
that test can still be viewed in Gradebook. Even worse, an attempt to
re-publish in Samigo the same test gives us an error because there
exists already in Gradebook a test with that name.

I have tested this in a 2.5.x qa server
(http://qa5-us.sakaiproject.org/portal) and it seems that this problem
is solved there. But I'm not able to find the issue in Samigo's JIRA
neither in Gradebook's JIRA.

Please, could somebody guide me to the patch which solves this problem?
Thanks in advance.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Lo consiguió porque no sabía que era imposible.