[Building Sakai] How to understand and be able to modify some code in Assignment1 tool?

le tan vu imleeu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:05:23 PDT 2010

Thanks Zhen.
I imported Assignment tool into Eclipse successfully.
Actually, I want to read more about the design note or something similar in
order to understand the assignment's structure. Now I just read its POM
files and only can know a little information. How can I find detail
documents about structure and technologies in this tool?

Best regards.