[Building Sakai] Does Anyone Use More Robust Reporting Tools Beyond Site Stats?

Karl Forest kforest at newteachercenter.org
Thu Mar 25 14:46:04 PDT 2010

We are looking for reporting tools that extend the capability of what is
offered in Site Stats and jForum. Specifically, our program funders need to
know which resources are actually downloaded, total and unique users, the
time and pathways viewed, which forums in JForum are read and which are
commented upon in a variety of timeframes, both total and unique users, plus
some more. This represents more detail than we can grab from the Site Stats
tool.

Has anyone developed or are currently using an enhanced set of reporting
tools for more detailed reporting? We are currently using Sakai 2.5x.

It has been suggested we might be able to contract to add events to our
Jforum code as an enhancement to Site Stats (and Nuno was recommended as
contact), and we are pursuing other avenues. But for due diligence, we
thought we'd ask the community.

Thank you in advance!

Karl

--