[Building Sakai] Project Coordination meetings

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 25 06:15:31 PDT 2010

I just wanted to confirm, for those making travel plans, that there
will be project coordination meetings on the Sunday before and Friday
after the Denver conference. There seem to be enough topics that would
be best handled by the book-ended approach that it's worth keeping
those reservations.

At the same time, it's also expected that there will be more
practically focused working meetings running in parallel, and also
that we'll some room space set aside to continue on Monday as well as
Thursday afternoon (the main conference stops at 3). The general idea
is that we're trying to make as much as possible of the opportunity to
come together and get work done f2f.

We'll have more details as the conference program firms up, but I
don't doubt I'll be looking for help to plan these sets of meetings.
If you have thoughts or would like to help, don't hesitate to let me
know.

~Clay