[Building Sakai] [Management] Deprecation summary page

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:09:06 PDT 2010

Hi Clay,

Yes everything you said is fine and is the track we are taking with this. See inline.

> clear preference for 2.7 for Profile classic to remain as an option.

I'm fine with leaving in Profile classic as an option, this is why I did the work for both to coexist side by side so that people had the choice.

> Incidentally, is Profile 2 *called* 'Profile 2' in 2.7.x (in the interface)?

The name of the Profile2 tool has been changed to be just 'Profile'.

cheers,
Steve