[Building Sakai] SAK-13345 SQL change and Sakai 2.5

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Mar 24 12:55:07 PDT 2010

Hello,

Back in 2008, a change to a database index for the Search tool
was proposed and adopted:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13345

The change was placed into the 2.5 -> 2.6 conversion script and
backported into the 2.5 code base for aut.ddl purposes. However,
it was never released as a "2_5_0-2_5_x_oracle_conversion" file
or included in the SQL conversions for any 2.5 tags.

I propose that we create a "2_5_0-2_5_x_oracle_conversion" file
for this fix and incorporate it into the SQL conversion file for
next 2.5 tag.

Seth