[Building Sakai] Cannot set the feedback option for student via Quick Create in Samigo

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Wed Mar 24 08:40:15 PDT 2010

Hi Karen,

After we updated our Samigo to the latest 2.6.x version last month, everything seems working fine for internationalization issues.  Only today, one of our instructors has found out when he makes his quizzes using Quick Create he can't set the feedback options for students.  And this is certainly working before.

We verified this - By using quick create you can't choose what feedback the student sees. In fact, the student doesn't get feedback. The only workaround now is to export the questions to a Question pool and then create a new quiz and import from the question pool.

Maybe other school has already reported this problem to you.  If you have already a fix, please inform me.

Thanks a lot!

Peter Liu
Academic Media & Technology
Information Technology Services
Yale University

Office: 203 432-7867

NOTE: Yale ITS will NEVER request passwords or other personal information via email.  Messages requesting such information are fraudulent and should be deleted.