[Building Sakai] MT deprecation recommendationsfor 2.7

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:20:31 PDT 2010

There's not much point in deprecating them, if we are continuing to develop them. The idea is to draw the line and say "you can continue to use these at your own risk but you really should be using x or y alternative". They will still work correctly, but any new kernel methods won't be wrapped in a static cover.

cheers,
Steve