[Building Sakai] Regd Quiz Code

Satish Agrawal satish.agrawal at tcs.com
Mon Mar 22 05:07:13 PDT 2010

Hi Karen,

        Need small help from you. Can you please tell me, how we can
get/read the userid (or the unique id of the user for which that page is
getting executed) or which variable in the file takes care of the userid
in the file BeginDelieveryActionListener.java (attached below).

Then, based on the userid, i can run query to check if he has already
taken the previous assessment.

Thanks & Regards,
Satish Kumar Agrawal
Tata Consultancy Services
Plot No 1, Survey No. 64/2, Software Units Layout
Serilingampally Mandal, Madhapur
Hyderabad - 500034,Andhra Pradesh
India
Buzz:- 040 6667 3318
Mailto: satish.agrawal at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

Re: [Building Sakai] Regd Quiz Code

Karen Tsao
to:
Satish Agrawal
03/10/2010 11:38 PM

Sent by:
ktsao at hungs.org
Cc:
sakai-dev, Vp Gulati, Tushar Bisht

Hi Satish,

You can take a look at selectIndex.jsp. When the link is clicked, the java
class BeginDeliveryActionListener will be called. That might be the place
you want to modify.

Thanks,
Karen

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Satish Agrawal <satish.agrawal at tcs.com>