[Building Sakai] Please help me import sakai into eclipse

chuot con chuot_con1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 12:02:49 PDT 2010

Hi

I'm trying to set up the development environment by following the steps listed in http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

Step 11 must be required ? What is its purpose ?

When I got to step 17:
mvn eclipse:clean => Build successful
mvn eclipse:eclipse => Build successful
mvn eclipse:m2eclipse => Build FAILURE
[INFO] Required goal not found: eclipse:m2eclipse in org.apache.maven.plugins:ma
ven-eclipse-plugin:2.8

When I got to step 17.h.iii, I received note:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]   The project org.sakaiproject:master:2.6.2 (C:\sakai\master\pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR]     'dependencyManagement.dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: javax.jcr:jcr:jar -> version 1.0 vs ${sakai.jcr.version}
[ERROR]     'dependencyManagement.dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: org.sakaiproject:sakai-contentreview-service-api:jar -> duplicate declaration of version ${sakai.version}
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

Please help me. I'm crazy.

Thanks for your helping.

Thinh.