[Building Sakai] problem with RSF

Miriam esteve miesvesakai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 05:40:12 PDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I'm have a problem with RSF,

I hope someone can help me ..

I need to get through a  tag from . "Properties" file the associated value,
to change a message that appears in a exception.

I mean,
my problem is with the tool evalSystem
specifically:
(evaluation \ impl \ src \ java \ org \ sakaiproject \ evaluation \ logic)

public BlankRequiredFieldException (String message, String fieldName, String
messageKey) (
      super (message);
     this.fieldName = fieldName;
      this.messageKey = messageKey;
   )

the fieldfieldName is passing into English ( "title", "itemText" ....), and
should be a label,  (and according to language, change the value), but I can
not find that method could do this.

I've been testing with UIMessages, but this I think is more to link the jsp
tags with their value in the language, and messageLocator.getMessage
("..."), but I think that I need a reference to where is the file " .
properties "..

I don't know....

Someone can help me?

Thank you very much in advance.