[Building Sakai] CDDL & Sakai

Michael Feldstein michael.feldstein at oracle.com
Mon Mar 15 07:49:19 PDT 2010

Fair enough.

Since the Board made the ruling on the last licensing issue (which involved the FOSS exception in a GPL license, I believe), I assume that this would go up to the Board again. Personally, I would want to know what the CDDL-licensed component is being used for and how likely it is that developers would ever have to look at its internals. I believe these have been factors in past decisions regarding LGPL.

- m

 Oracle Email Signature Logo
Michael Feldstein | Principal Product Manager| 818-817-2925
Oracle Higher Education Product Development
25 Christian Hill Road | Great Barrington, MA 01230