[Building Sakai] Does Sakai use their own specific repository?

Subash Chaturanga subashsdm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:19:08 PDT 2010

Hi,Thanks for the previous reply from Stuart.

I went through the sakai project ideas in GSOC 2010.

The Mashup Environment for sakai is looks interesting to  me as a new comer
for GSOC.

I tried to use and get familiar with Yahoo Pipes .It was really beautiful
with those drag and drops of sources ,user inputs and all those things ,and
how we can connect them with a nice pipe.

So what i understood was that ,in sakai mashup environment we have to pay
our attention not only to its functionality ,but may be more to its
attractive user interface.Because that will lead to have more customers for
sakai.So this project will have more CSS tricks.

And im still going through the JCR spec .So as an start for this project am
I in the right PATH ?

One more question : Last year in GSoC as i remember Sakai ,*inline editor*and
*Open Syllabus.So do sakai willing to give more priority to MashUp
environment in this SoC ?*

It will be really nice for me to get such an advice from a community like
Sakai.

Thank you.
Subash.