[Building Sakai] Sakai3 Pilot @ Management Center Innsbruck planned

Wolfgang Rohregger Wolfgang.Rohregger at mci.edu
Fri Mar 12 07:51:14 PST 2010

Hi,

just wanted to announce that we at the Management Center Innsbruck are thinking about to run a Sakai 3 pilot project, probably starting in the coming Winter Term – if the Sakai 3 hybrid is ready for at least some of the core tools.

At this time, it is planned that we will encourage every new batch of students to use the system, probably allowing even the other students and instructors to switch to Sakai 3, too.

The tools that are used in our current Sakai 2 pilot are Announcements, Resources, Test & Quizzes and Gradebook.

BTW: We are not expecting a production quality system and we will tell our users that the system will be in development and constant flux ;-)
They will still have the old CMS as a fallback.

Any help and advice regarding this project is greatly appreciated ☺

Just wanted to drop the news ;-)

Nice weekend,

Wolfgang

MCI MANAGEMENT CENTER INNSBRUCK
THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SCHOOL®

Wolfgang Rohregger
Software Engineer
IT-Services & Learning Solutions

Universitaetsstrasse 15, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone: +43 512 2070 -1409, Fax: -1499
mailto:wolfgang.rohregger at mci.edu, www.mci.edu<http://www.mci.edu>

MENTORING THE MOTIVATED.

MCI Management Center Innsbruck - Internationale Hochschule GmbH
FN 153700f LG Innsbruck | UID ATU43480005