[Building Sakai] Does Sakai use their own specific repository?

Subash Chaturanga subashsdm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:58:45 PST 2010

Hi,I'am Subash Chaturanga from University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka.I saw what
sakai had proposed for GSOC 2009 and I am willing to contribute to Sakai3
developments in GSOC 2010.

Because I really like JCR.

Sakai3 is built on top of JCR ( with JSR 170 or JSR 283)
Is that JSR 170?

Currently I work at WSO2 lanka as an intern.There i am currently doing a
project call* WSO2 Governance Registry JCR.*
I have already started learning the JCR 2.0 spec

Does Sakai use their own specific repository or something else (like apache
jackrabbit )?

Thank You.

Subash Chaturanga.