[Building Sakai] CAS URLs in properties file

Santhanam V santhanam at aims.amrita.edu
Thu Mar 11 05:32:07 PST 2010

Dear Steve,

        Thanks for your quick reply.

        Our use case is that our University has four campuses at geographically different locations. We are planning to give customized Sakai as an installer package.

       Since we have separate CAS Servers for each of the campuses, we have to specify different CAS Server URLs in web.xml for respective campuses. So, we thought that if we have a way to specify the CAS server URL at the installation time in the installer and get it written to a .properties file, which can then be used by Sakai-login-tool's web.xml.

      As you said,  we can do with Maven also. But then, we need to create a separate installer for each campus.

      Please kindly help us.

Thank You

:-)

With Regards
Santhanam

P.S:

Sorry for retransmission. Ii have clicked Reply instead of Reply all.