[Building Sakai] internal Sakai account management

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Mar 11 05:11:14 PST 2010

Hi,

Defense in depth. I would not agree with the statement > as most users know what makes a strong password. We should not assume.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam