[Building Sakai] Gradebook import/export features

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Wed Mar 10 13:19:39 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion Feliz. I know that is not a problem from Sakai but I have to adapt Sakai to work with CSV generated by whichever application because CSV import, as it is now, are genereted lots of complaints from our users. That's why I though in implementing import also from Excel file and not only from CSV.

David