[Building Sakai] Integrating Sakai with eyeOS

Robert Taylor rgtaylor at cs.uvic.ca
Wed Mar 10 09:18:39 PST 2010

Hello,

Has anyone looked at  integrating eyeOS with Sakai?  It would give our
first year students a lot of functionality that would greatly reduce the
load in our computing labs (and potentially reduce some of our licensing
costs for us and them).   If it was possible to integrating eyeOS's file
management with students webDAV home directories we could give students
embedded remote access to an office suite  right within Sakai.

Has anyone looked at it?

Thanks,

Robert.

--