[Building Sakai] Gradebook import/export features

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Wed Mar 10 00:22:16 PST 2010

Hi Mark,

If CSV doesn't work well in a i18n context, at least for our users and due to our particular environment, we cannot use it because it generates lots of complaints of our instructors and students. :-\

This is the reason to disable it and try to find/add other import/export options. What I was thinking is to introduce some configuration properfies at sakai.properties to be able to enable/disable import/export options.

What doy you think about the XML I proposed yesterday?

I would appreciate any comment or suggestion. Thank you very much in advance.

David