[Building Sakai] Fwd: Sakai BigBlueButton integration

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Mar 9 05:58:43 PST 2010

Hi, Adrian.

Please, could you detail what kind of integration have you currently
done? I suppose that user access is integrated, isn't it?. Are
integrated too the Calendar and the Resources tools (to schedule
conferences and to store recorded videos)?

Is there a Confluence page somewhere where we could find more
information about this? We find this work very valuable.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.