[Building Sakai] Question about how to patch

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Mar 3 08:37:20 PST 2010

I have gradebook 2 running on http://qa6-us.sakaiproject.org/portal

I wrote up a page on confluence [1] about what I had to do to get it
running. Included is a some stuff about patching under windows, an ant
script to make patching a little easier. (might need local customization
depending on your version) The ant script is nice because it fixes line
endings and makes you not have to worry about the patch options. You might
need to edit it to comment out or add patch files that are relevant to your
version though. (Uses standard html comments <!-- -->)

QA6 is running 2.6.x r72995 (Close to 2.6.2) with gradebook2 1.2.0-a5 under
Windows Server 2008.
(Now an archived tag
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/gradebook2/archived-tags/)

I plan to upgrade it to a newer tag *soon*

[1]
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SG2X/GB2+Building+Tips+for+Windows

-Matthew