[Building Sakai] Question about Assignment

Sam Chow samchow at ln.edu.hk
Mon Mar 1 20:02:53 PST 2010

Dear Zhen

I think the case is different.
Our case is:

1) A teacher creates a task with due date 15 February 2010. Accept until has
the same date as due date. It doesn't allow resubmissions.
2) Student alu0 submits his work on 14 February. Correct.
3) Student alu1does not submit his work. Correct.

As of February 16, the teacher extend the due date and accept until date to
20 February 2010. And It allow resubmitssions.
4) alu0 cannot resubmitssions
5) alu1 can submit his work.

Actually, i have test that, there are no problem if the teacher dont change
"the due date" and "accept until" and "allow resubmission" in same time.
Thats mean , if the teacher change the due date and accept until then save.
After save , he change its allow resubmission, alu1 can resubmission.

Best Regards,
Sam