[Building Sakai] Assignment "In/New" counts all read 0 after upgrade

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Wed Jun 30 17:34:32 PDT 2010

Forwarding from sakai-user...
Does anyone know how this issue is solved?

After upgrading a 2.4 instance to 2.6.2 I noticed that all assignments
display that there are "0/0" in the "In/New" column.
If I investigate a little further I can see that the assignments and
all grades ARE there.

New assignments that I create and students turn in appear to display
the expected behavior.

I guess this isn't a big problem for courses that have ended already,
but it looks odd for clases still in progress.
Any ideas?

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104