[Building Sakai] Question re: Edia's Skin Manager installation

Diana Chamberlain dlucas at umuc.edu
Wed Jun 30 10:12:08 PDT 2010

Hi,
My name is Diana and I am in the process of integrating the Skin manager
into my Sakai 2.7. The instructions that I am following states I should
checkout 2 projects, sakai-utils 2.5.x and  sakai-skinmanager2.5.x . I
am a bit confused... Do I create a folder each under the Sakai root
source folder for the skin-manager and util projects when I am checking
out using SVN?? Or do I simply checkout out directly to the root Sakai
source folder?

Thanks in advance for any help..