[Building Sakai] images in FCK templates

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 29 09:54:05 PDT 2010

We're interested in making it easier for people to be able to create pages. One obvious tool is to make more use of the templates capability in FCK. However it looks to me like there's a serious problem with the images. One of the more useful templates has an image in the upper left, and text around it. It works fine when I try it. But it doesn't work in IE. It doesn't work for the author in any version of IE, and pages prepared using it don't work for viewers in IE 6 and 7. They work in IE8 as long as the image is less than 32K.

Not supporting IE seems like a fatal problem. Am I missing something?