[Building Sakai] Using YAFT with Sakai 2.6.2 demo

Yzelle, Sonette SYzelle at unisa.ac.za
Mon Jun 28 06:36:49 PDT 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Michael,

Sorry I wasn't clear enough! I was talking about the DB username.  Try and see if the DB username that you are using to connect to the database can see the tables.  IN oracle you do a desc on the table to see the columns in that table.  If the table does not exist you will get "Table not found error".  Then you know the table was not created.  Unfortunately I don't know HyperSQL so don't know what they use.  But thinking further about the problem I don't think this is the actual problem as you are still deploying so the same DB  user code is used.

Let's hope that Adrian can provide you with database creation scripts!

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Sonette